March 30, 2009

Marc Johns - Serious Drawings


Marc Johns has a book of his Serious Drawings coming out in April. I’m a big fan of Marc’s drawings and his dry sense of humor, so sign me up! On his blog he writes the following: "I'm so excited to announce that a book of my drawings is being published and will be released in April. Yes, that's next month! It's 144 pages, full colour, hard cover. It's being published by teNeues, the venerable art, architecture, and photography book publisher. Serious Drawings is how I've unofficially labeled my work for a while now, and seems like a pretty good title."

© Serious Drawings by Marc Johns, will be published by teNeues in May 2009, € 19,90 at www.teneues.com, illustrations © 2008 Marc Johns. All rights reserved. www.marcjohns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se